5 Top tips for Remote PI Planning for a corona virus safe PI Planning option Are you looking to organise and plan for your upcoming program increment. With the coronavirus we need to come up with an approach that is safe, effective but also remote. How can we create a remote fully distributed event that is effective, fun and safe.
In today’s video I want to talk to you about 5 different types of PI Planning events that require different types and levels of preparation.
So let’s have a quick look at the 5 different types of PI Planning and how they impact the nature of communication requirements briefly:
- 1All onsite in one location.
- 2All on one site with some remote participants.
- 3Multiple geographic locations. A number of large events in different locations.
- 4Multiple geographic locations with some remote participants.
- 5Fully distributed. Everyone is online and the event is completely remote.